Features of Cargo forwarding
Forwarding of special and dangerous cargo is connected with risks which can lead to quantitative and qualitative loss, cargo damage and long transportation. Different cargo types need special transport resources. And sometimes they must to be insured and supervised by Agent to destination. This kind of service is called cargo forwarding. The Agent assists with safe cargo transportation according to the Agreement and for a certain pay.
Cargo forwarding helps the Principal to save time and money. The large (major) companies always trust the cargo transportation to the experienced Agent. Forwarding is a complete service which is based on the efficient elaboration of schemes for cargo delivery.
For example, forwarding of dangerous cargo applies:
- cargo preparation;
- loading on the vehicle;
- safe storage;
- re-loading from one vehicle to another.
Forwarding of dangerous cargo is regulated by special Acts, standard Rules and international States and must be executed by experienced and high-qualified Agent.
With our range of trusted contacts, we provide an end-to-end service for your cargo through the north-western ports:
- safe cargo forwarding including complete formalities with documents;
- charter of different kind of transport (auto, railway wagons, any types of vessels);
- safe (open and covered) cargo storage;
- assistance and advice in custom formalities;
- keep owners /operators /charterers /brokers well informed about cargo condition, including photo reports;
- support service in solving any other problems.